Re: BUG #2419: could not reattach to shared memory

От Andy
Тема Re: BUG #2419: could not reattach to shared memory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I have removed the AV software and the problem doesn't go away, it does seem
to happen less frequently but is still there.  It is the same error -

"FATAL:  could not reattach to shared memory (key=5432001, addr=01960000):
Invalid argument"

The referenced key and address are always the same, is there some way we can
view the data being stored in the memory, or look at what data was stored in
the memory, and where, to see if the reference is valid?

Regards

Andy