Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:17 AM Josh Berkus wrote:
On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:17 AM Amit kapila wrote:
> All,
>
> Based on the ongoing discussion of this patch, I have moved it to
> 9.4CF2
> (9-2013).

I had already sent the updated patch based on recent suggestions.

I am really not sure if something is pending from myside,
so bit confused by the status of patch as Waiting On Author?

> Mind you, it would be good to commit some version of it before
> September.

True, I am also hoping for the same.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.