postmaster services problem

От liishyan
Тема postmaster services problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I’m having problem starting the postmaster service at my office’s server now. Everything works fine for a year. But today morning, the I was unable to log into the database server.

When I tried to start the postmaster service, it says,

“The service started and stopped. Some services will stop automatically when there is no work to do”.

Can you help me out here?

Thanks!

Regards,

Ling Lii Shyan

Test Engineer

CentiFORCE Instruments

Blk 55 Ayer Rajah Crescent #01-14

Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate Singapore 139949

Office Main: (65) 6866 1500

Testlab      : (65) 6866 1510

DID           : (65) 6866 1566

Fax           : (65) 6778 3011