Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?

От Tomas J Stehlik
Тема Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Karsten,

> In that case I must surely have missed it and feel I
 > can no longer be of any assistance, even if it only
 > amounted to but contributing leads to be investigated.
 > Sorry.

No problem at all.

I very much appreciate all your input and ideas.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tomas

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?