Situation with delphi7 x postgresql 8.1.2

От Marcio
Тема Situation with delphi7 x postgresql 8.1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I develop under Delphi7(Build 8.1) pgexpress 4.01 and postgreSQL 8.1.2
OS is windows XP Professional or Windows 2003 Server.
In my project i use dbexpress components TSQLConnection, TSQLQuery -> TDataSetProvider -> TClientDataSet.
In some situations when the TClientDataSet excute action "TClientDataSet.Open" this freeze the aplication and CPU Usage is over 95%.
This situation happen only when the server is native windows.
If necessary i have one project and database for example.

Thanks,
Márcio