Re: cannot execute VACUUM during recovery

От Stephen Eilert
Тема Re: cannot execute VACUUM during recovery
Дата
Re: cannot execute VACUUM during recovery  (github kran <githubkran@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Are you running Vacuum on the slave node? It has to run on the master.

Thanks,

– Stephen
On Feb 27, 2019, 6:43 AM -0800, github kran <githubkran@gmail.com>, wrote:
Hello Team,

We are using a PostgreSQL 9.6 and seeing the below error while trying to run a VACUUM on one of our live tables running in Production. We wanted to clean up some DEAD tuples on the table.

Command: VACUUM (ANALYZE,VERBOSE) table_name.

ERROR:  cannot execute VACUUM during recovery

Thanks
Kranthi