Segmentation Fault (Logical Replication)

От M Rehman Kahloon
Тема Segmentation Fault (Logical Replication)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi

          I am facing very critical issue with my master database when implemented logical replication using pglogical and built in replication feature ( publisher using postgrSQL 10 and subscription using PostgreSQL 11).

DB crashing frequently with error ‘Segmentation Fault’ error.  Same issue when seeting pg-wal logical and replica.

Please need your kind response to sort out issue.

Your sincerely

Mr Kahloon

Senior Data ANALYST.