RE: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6

От Lazaro Garcia
Тема RE: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I need to install a pgadmin central server for managing some databases. Who is the best approach, from source behind a http server or using the python Wheel?

The documentation for installing pgadmin with apache server does not have anything related with nodejs and yarn. The source tarball has all dependencies or is really necessary install nodejs and yarn??

Regards.

De: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@pgadmin.org]
Enviado el: viernes, 14 de julio de 2017 10:07 a. m.
Para: Murtuza Zabuawala
CC: Lazaro Garcia; Melvin Davidson; PgAdmin Support
Asunto: Re: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6

On 14 Jul 2017, at 14:48, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi,

We have changed the way we bundle & server the javascript files in pgAdmin4.

It is advisable that as end user you should use python wheel and not the actual source code,

If you still want to use source then you need to install nodejs, then yarn package manager.

then by going in to ../pgadmin4/web directory execute following commands,

1) yarn install
2) yarn run bundler

You can now run python pgadmin4.py

That is already done for the source tarball. I did test it before we built 1.6.

--

Regards,

Murtuza Zabuawala
EnterpriseDB: