Re: Attach comments to functions' parameters and return value

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: Attach comments to functions' parameters and return value
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Jim

As promised:
http://www.schmiedewerkstatt.ch/wiki/index.php/Database_self-documenting_Wik

Feedback, as usual, is always welcome.

Bye
Charles

От: YUriy Zhuravlev
Сообщение: Re: Move PinBuffer and UnpinBuffer to atomics
От: Anastasia Lubennikova
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] Covering + unique indexes.