Re: Trouble Importing Data to Excel "unable to obtain a list of tables"

От Carter Patterson
Тема Re: Trouble Importing Data to Excel "unable to obtain a list of tables"
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Jeff:

I do have the '-i' option on through postgresql.conf flag.  I can
connect to pgadmin without a problem.

In excel, it has a "Test Connection" button.  It works fine.  But when I
try to get a list of tables, I get the error message

Login failed: Catalog information cannot be retrieved.

I know the login and password are good.  Here is the log.  Thanks for
your help.

Carter

conn=35469000, PGAPI_DriverConnect(
in)='DSN=PostgreSQL30;UID=carter;PWD=xxxxxxxx;', fDriverCompletion=0
DSN info:
DSN='PostgreSQL30',server='63.64.82.12',port='5432',dbase='forte',user='
carter',passwd='xxxxx'

onlyread='0',protocol='6.4',showoid='0',fakeoidindex='0',showsystable='0
'
          conn_settings='',conn_encoding='OTHER'
          translation_dll='',translation_option=''