- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-interfaces

От Gunes Erkan
Тема
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
    How can i use C variables in libpq, I mean I want to write a query like

res = PQexec (conn, "DECLARE cursor_name CURSOR FOR select * from table_name where field>c_variable"),

    where c_variable is a C variable. Is there a way to do this, what is the syntax? I'm bored with concatenating strings.

    By the way, can I handle the queries without using cursors, that is only writing 'select' statements. I couln'd find an example to these situations.

    Thanks you all...

        -gunes