Re: cygipc mirror?

От Wim Kerkhoff
Тема Re: cygipc mirror?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
> On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 03:59:08PM -0800, Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
> > Would anyone happen to have a mirror of:
> >
> > http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/
> >
> > It is unreachable by web and ping. I cleaned out my
> downloads folder,
> > then realized I needed the cygipc source to install on another
> > server...
>
> Seems to be OK now.  Try, try again...

Yep... I had tried it from two different systems (located on different
ISPs) and couldn't get to it for a period of time. Fortunately somebody
else forwarded me the latest cygipc tarball.

Unfortunately, WinXP Home really disappointed me... So the system I was
going to install Cygwin+PostgreSQL has been accordingly nuked and
re-instated with Win2k.

Thanks for your work on the PostgreSQL/Cygwin packages... they work
great!

Wim