Re: TODO question

От Pavlo Baron
Тема Re: TODO question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian:
> Actually, the bigest problem with these small items is not the coding
> but making a patch everyone likes (at least for me).  :-)

ok, but what's the exact process of integrating patches made by new
contributers (or smb. who tries to become a contributer, smb. like me ,-) )?
I made (and remade, thank you Tom) a patch for "Allow INSERT INTO my_table
VALUES (a, b, c, DEFAULT, x, y, z, ...)" from the TODO list being a small
nice item. How do I know if it's been accepted? I explicitely wanted to
begin with such small items, because: what looks small'n'easy for you guys
would take some time for me to implement, and if I've got it after I jogged
through the whole parser, maybe it would look small'n'easy for me, too.

rgds
Pavlo Baron