Re: COPY taking forever, I just want to end it!

От Beth Gatewood
Тема Re: COPY taking forever, I just want to end it!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to all who so kindly replied!  Actually the COPY ended after about 20
hours...not so great.

There are no FK...There is a primary key and 3 non-unique indices on the
table.  I am going to drop all of those and try it again!  The data seems to
be well structured (same number of fields in the table vs the tab delimited
fields coming in...)

Thanks!
Beth