Re: pgAdmin3 translation request into Russian

От Serguei Mokhov
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 translation request into Russian
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Jean-Michel,

Your proposal sounds like fun. I can also derive fr_CA
version of it if needed ;)

Thank you for considering me doing pgAdmin3 Russian
translation.

-s

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>
To: "Serguei A. Mokhov" <mokhov@cs.concordia.ca>
Sent: June 30, 2003 7:45 AM
Subject: pgAdmin3 translation request into Russian

On Monday 30 June 2003 13:32, Dennis Björklund wrote:
> Here is another update of the swedish translation. I sent one a couple of
> months ago but it never was commited (and therefor not tested by anybody
> but me).

Dear Serguei,

We are wondering if you would like to contribe a translation into Russian of
pgAdmin3 (http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots), PostgreSQL GUI developped under
wxWindows for GNU/Linux, Win32 and other Unix systems.

If you are interested, please find enclosed some documentation and guidelines.

If you are busy now and would like to register for a future translation, just
email me back and I will add your name to the ongoing translation work.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE