Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?

От Tomas J Stehlik
Тема Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Melvin,

Thank you.

Your reply is similar to the first one in that it makes assumptions to the contrary of my original e-mail.

Therefore I shall tackle only the relevant bits:
1. This is not related to any existing bug. It was a corruption of the file system.
2. OID of the corrupt database was known previously.
3. If I had raw files from before the corruption, I wouldn’t have written to this mailing list.
4. There is nothing to restore, as we are not talking about backups.

The original question was whether is it possible to *recover* the schema from the raw files?

Kind regards,

Tomas

Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?