Installing ODBC

От Scott Urban
Тема Installing ODBC
Дата
Re: Installing ODBC  ("Inoue, Hiroshi" <inoue@tpf.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-odbc

Greetings –

I am trying to get the ODBC driver configured and set up on a Windows 2008r2 Enterprise (64bit) server.  The 32-bit msi (psqlodbc_09_03_0210) installs without error, and the upgrade.exe completes as well.  When trying to set up the User DSN though, I am getting the following error messages:

1.

2.

During the installation of the 64-bit driver (psqlodbc_09_03_0210-x64), I get the following message:

1.

Please let me know what I can try to do to get this set up correctly.

I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Scott Urban

Hale Solutions, Inc.