Re: RV: calling a pl/pgsql function with array in argument

От Papp, Gyozo
Тема Re: RV: calling a pl/pgsql function with array in argument
Дата
Список pgsql-php
this is a little bit hidden information somewhere in the manual.
Array types is the same the corresponding data type but
prepended with an underscore '_', e.g:

_int4
_date
_smallint

btw, you cannot pass PHP array to plpgsql function. You need to
convert it to string like:

 {1,2,23,45}

{   -- start array
,,  -- comma separated values
}   -- closing tag

here is my quote function to PG:

function quote($var, $type, $empty_null = TRUE)
{
 if ( empty($var) && $empty_null ){
  return 'NULL';
 }
 if ( $type{0} == '_' ){
  $type = substr($type, 1);
  $temp = "'{";
  foreach ( $var as $item ){
   $temp .= quote($item, $type).',';
  }
  $temp = substr($temp, 0, -1);
  return $temp ."}'";
 }
 switch ( $type ){
 case 'int':
  return intval($var);
 case 'bool':
  return ($var ? "'t'::bool": "'f'::bool");
 case 'date':
  if ( is_numeric($var) ) { // echo timestamp-kent kezeli
   return date("'Y-m-d'", $var);
  }
  // ha ez sem, akkor sima szovegkent tovabbadja
 case 'text':
  if (!get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
    $var = addslashes($var);
  }
  return '\''.$var.'\'';
 default: trigger_error("unknown type : $type ($value)", E_USER_ERROR);
 }
}