Re: postgresql odbc windows

От Nils Gösche
Тема Re: postgresql odbc windows
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Antônio,

psqlodbc_09_02_0100.zip is the 32-Bit driver. To configure that one you need to start

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

To configure the 64-Bit driver, you run

C:\Windows\system32\odbcad32.exe

No, I did not confuse the two cases, that’s really the way it is: The 32-Bit thing is in SysWOW64, the 64-Bit thing in System32.

If you want to install a 64-Bit driver, download and install psqlodbc_09_02_0100-x64.zip. It is not a problem to have both installed on the same machine.

Regards,

--

Nils Gösche