Re: Plan B for log rotation support: borrow Apache code

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Plan B for log rotation support: borrow Apache code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Plan B.0.1 might be to get the version of rotatelogs.c from the Apache 1.3
branch so that removing the APR stuff wasn't necessary (IIRC APR is a purely
2.x thing in Apache).

Can be viewed here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/apache-1.3/src/support/rotatelogs.c

Or else use the one from Peter, I don't care, just pointing out that
removing APR shouldn't be necessary.

andrew (big fan of not reinventing the wheel - good programmers write code,
great programmers steal code ;-)