Re: Bug in 7.2.1? -- ERROR: Adding columns with defaults is not implemented.

От terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Тема Re: Bug in 7.2.1? -- ERROR: Adding columns with defaults is not implemented.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey, if it's that easy to do, then why doesn't someone complete the command
ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN  to include the additional parameters for NOT NULL
and DEFAULT???

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes