Re: Need to use JDK 1.4

От David Hooker
Тема Re: Need to use JDK 1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
So the 1.4 JVM has no problems loading the classes for the current jdbc
driver?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Dumoulin [mailto:joe@bresgal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 4:50 PM
To: David Hooker
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Need to use JDK 1.4

I am fairly new to jdbc, but have been using postgresql for awhile.  I
am
running the 6.5 jdbc (old postgres db) with tomcat4 and j2sdk4.1.  I'm
doing only simple stuff so far, but no problems.

My reading of the archives says that you can't compile the postgresql
jdbc
driver with jdk 1.4.  It seems to run fine from the binary though.

Joe D
-----