Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
From: "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org>

> I've renamed it, but I notice there's also an autom4te.cache directory
> in there containing a couple of megs of files when uncompressed that
> never used to be there when I generated the builds.
>
> Hiroshi; how did you create this tarball?

Oops, I have forgotten to erase autom4te.cache......Again, it checked
firmly to home/*/psqlODBC08020300/ and uploaded to it now.
Sorry, It was only overweight:-(

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods
Сообщение: Re: Tarball uses underscores instead of periods