Bug in latest ODBC driver (07.02.0004)

От Glen Parker
Тема Bug in latest ODBC driver (07.02.0004)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
The 07.02.0004 (the ver. 3, non unicode in this case) driver has broken
some programs I have.  Attached is a snip from my ODBC log.

The basic problem seems to be that sending a 'create ...' statement to
the server and trying to get the row count after it executes causes
errors that shouldn't be happening.  The statement executes fine, as the
log shows, but SQLRowCount() returns -1 (SQL_ERROR).  There is also
aparently no error info saved because SQLGetDiagRecW() returns 100
(SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND).

Shouldn't SQLRowCount() succeed and return a row count of -1?

My platform is Win2k.

select version();
 PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

Glen Parker
glenebob@nwlink.com

Вложения