Re: Invalid large object descriptor : 0 with autocommit

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: Invalid large object descriptor : 0 with autocommit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Aditya Kulkarni wrote:
> I have an application that ran on Oracle, and the application, for
> some reason requires autocommit to be true. Now, when we moved this
> application to postgres, we moved the blob column to LargeObjects.
>
> But PostgreSQL doesn't seem to be able to use Large Objects with
> autoCommit = true. Is there any other way to work around this problem
> ?

Large objects access only works inside transactions.

Workaround: use bytea datatype for blob instead of large objects

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/datatype-binary.html

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

Сообщение: Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Сообщение: Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender