Problems with 'make'ing PostgreSQL with --with-perl

От Costin Manda
Тема Problems with 'make'ing PostgreSQL with --with-perl
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I have been trying to install postgreSQL with plperl support. I've
downloaded the latest perl and compiled it with shared libraries, then I
went to postgres and 'configure'd it with the --with-perl switch.
Configuring works ok, but when using 'make' an error occurs telling me that
* plperl : no such file or directory.

  Can you please please please help me?!

  Costin