Re: [pgadmin-support] Server Status

От Fernando
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Server Status
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for your answer and yes I forgot to attach  my image,

But I found a solution to my problem,

I changed lc_messages in my postgresql.conf file and it stay like  this lc_messages = 'en_US.UTF-8'

Now is functioning.

Thank you!

Fernando

De: Melvin Davidson [mailto:melvin6925@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 19 de enero de 2017 12:16 p. m.
Para: Fernando <fernandoaguada@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: [pgadmin-support] Server Status

I am not PgAdmin III support, but please note that the latest version is PgAdmin III 1.22.0.

Try downloading and installing that version amd see if it helps.

PS: Your image was not attached or visible.

Melvin Davidson

www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com