RE: 20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup

От Techsupport
Тема RE: 20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi ~~Na-iem Dollie,

Thanks  for your reply,

In SQL Server there is an option to take Full backup and Differential Backup for a particular database.

Like that, we need to take the differential Backup in PostgreSQL. This is my primary need.

Thanks,

Karthick Ramu