Re: Would like to know how analyze works technically

От FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Тема Re: Would like to know how analyze works technically
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It sounds like your system had crashed several times.

My suggestion would be first ensure that your tables and indexes are not
corrupted.

Second suggestion is to ensure your index is tightly represents the data you
are accessing.  The tighter it is the faster the response time. The less
memory and CPU usage.

Of course these are basic for any good DB but these essential before moving
to more complex issues.