Re: Fw: configure error with krb5

От kanchana
Тема Re: Fw: configure error with krb5
Дата
Re: Fw: configure error with krb5  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello Bruce Momjian,

Thanks for your response. I planned to compile without any options like ssl
and krb5.

just
./configure --prefix=/opt/postgres --with-libraries=/usr/local/lib --with-in
cludes=/usr/local/include/readli
ne
      gmake and gmake install

It compiles and installed.

But while doing basic testing , it gives following error ........
i thinkproblem is in readline. (i have tried with hp-ux readline (from depot
too), same probelm.

i.e...
while testing:-

$ /opt/postgres/bin/psql test2

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: tgetent (code)  from
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.sl
Abort(coredump)

Test logfile:-

LOG:  database system was shut down at 2003-01-17 05:58:00 PST
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/83B1A8
LOG:  redo record is at 0/83B1A8; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 480; next oid: 16976
LOG:  database system is ready

LOG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

Plz tell me how to overcome this.? I'm using HP-UX11.11
Once its ok, then i can try with krb5.

Advance thanks and regards,
-Kanchana