select table privilege in postgres allows user to create index on the table

От Shahid Mohammad Shamsi
Тема select table privilege in postgres allows user to create index on the table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,
I created a user and assigned select privilege on a table. The user can not
insert any data or add a field to the table. But, the user can create
indexes on the table despite having select only privileges. This becomes a
serious problem if the user can create unique indexes on the table where it
has select only privilege.

Can somebody update me on this, I guess other people must have noticed it.

Cheers
Shahid