Re: Is it possible to call Postgres directly?

От
Тема Re: Is it possible to call Postgres directly?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That's OK. I can set things up so that the Thrift or Web servers call the
Andl runtime directly, pass generated SQL queries in through libpq, and call
the Andl runtime recursively from the plandl handler as needed. It's just
one more API to deal with.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already did an Sqlite implementation. It
was the obvious place to start, but now I need a real server.

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org