Re: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL

От Brian Tarbox
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>Afaik, your original posting said postgresql was 3 times slower than mysql
>and that you are going to leave this list now. This implied that you have
>made your decision between postgresql and mysql, taking mysql because it is
>faster.

Well, that shows what you get for making implications.  The client is
sticking with postgres and we are coding around the issue in other ways.

>If I was your client and gave you the task to choose a suitable database
for
>my application and you evaluated suitable databases this way, then
something
>is seriously wrong with your work.
>
>Regards,
>Bjoern

Glad to see you're not getting personal with this. Ad hominin attacks are
for folks with no better answers.

Please go read the posts by Kevin Schroeder and Arjen va der Meijden before
slinging any more 'help'.

over and out.