Re: concurent updates

От Len Morgan
Тема Re: concurent updates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Unless you have over simplified your example, why do you have two tables?
Wouldn't:

create table table1 (id int primary key, col1 int, col2 int)

do the same thing in one table?  I would think that ANY schema that has two
tables with the SAME primary key can be resolved to one table without losing
anything.

len morgan