Re: Get more from indices.

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Get more from indices.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> > * In get_relation_info(), the patch determines the branch condition
> > "keyattno != ObjectIdAttributeNumber".  I fail to understand the
> > meaning of this branch condition.  Could you explain about it?

> Literally answering, it means oid cannot be NULL (if it exists).

Understood.  Thank you for the detailed information.  But I'm not sure it's
worth complicating the code.  What use cases are you thinking?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Shigeru Hanada
Сообщение: Re: Status of FDW pushdowns
От: Rajeev rastogi
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start. ~ "is not a valid Win32 application"