UI Addition Request. View Data > View BOTTOM 100 Rows

От Matt Janssen
Тема UI Addition Request. View Data > View BOTTOM 100 Rows
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Presently pgAdmin tables have a right-click context menu option "View Data >
View Top 100 Rows".

More often than wanting to see the oldest data, we want to view the newest
data. I propose an addition or change that allows for "View Bottom 100
Rows." This option would mimic the existing functionality, except that the
sort order would be descending.

Thoughts? I apologize if I'm bothering the wrong people on this.

Matt Janssen
IT Analyst
Luggage Pros
matt@luggagepros.com