Help Needed

От Mahesh Shinde
Тема Help Needed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi
I have created an Application in VB . In this application I want to show re=
cords in the grid using a like query which fetch the values from the table =
which is having about 55 lac debtor list in it. I have applied like query o=
n Debtor Id which is a primary key and having index on it.=20

I am facing a problem while displaying these records in the grid it is taki=
ng lot of time. But strange thing out of it is when I am debugging the prog=
ram it is not taking much more time to display the contains where as when I=
 compile it and create an exe of the application I found drastic time diffe=
rence between execution of the program and display the contains for the same

Please tell me this problem is of driver problem or database problem since =
I am not facing any problem between SQL2000 and VB

Thanks & regards,
Mahesh Shinde
Codec Communications (I) Pvt. Ltd.
PUNE (INDIA)