Re: Was...[GENERAL] Checkboxes on MSAccess and PostgreSQL

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: Was...[GENERAL] Checkboxes on MSAccess and PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have not tried this one myself, but I believe almost any statement
recognized by the backend will work in a "Pass-Through Query".

       1.   Open a new empty query in design mode.

       2.   Select Query|SQL Special| Pass-Through.

       3.   Enter "CREATE DATABASE dbname"

        4.  Run the query.

        5.  Configure your new data source (DSN) on the  PC.

This method may be more trouble then it is worth, but it should work.

Sorry, I can't try it here at home.   I only have a single dual boot
machine.