odbc error using MS Visio

От Michael Higgins
Тема odbc error using MS Visio
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I am receiving an odbc error when attempting to reverse engineer a postgresql database from Microsoft Visio.

Error:
Data source client error: State:S1000,Native:7,Origin:
ERROR: parser:parse error at or near "pg_catalog" at character 402

PostgreSql version: 7.3.2
odbc driver version: 7.03.01.00

MS Visio version: Professional 2002 SR-1

Any help greatly appreciated.

Michael Higgins
Chief Technology Officer
Stockbyte Royalty Free Photos