Re: [GENERAL] how to install postgresql

От Steve Wolfe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] how to install postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> I have just downloaded postgresql, cygwin, and cygipc packages,
> but am not able to install the DB on my Win 2k Advanced server m/c.

> ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!

  *any* help?  Sure.  Install this package first:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2-en/iso/i386/zoot-i386.iso

   That's the best help I can give you.  If you want sub-standard help,
give us more details about what's going wrong installing it in Windows, so
that we might be able to help you with that.

steve