Re: JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Eric,

Can you send the new stack trace, and the lines of code that are causing
it?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Eric Scroger
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 8:18 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Cc: pgsql hackers
Subject: Re: [JDBC] JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned

UPDATE:

So now I've got postgres 7.1 running.  I upgraded the postgres JDBC jar
file as well, yet I'm still getting the exception,
java.sql.SQLException: results returned.

Any ideas?

Eric

Eric Scroger wrote:

> Hackers,
>
> I get the following error (see below) when I attempt to insert a row
> into one of our tables.  I'm using postgres 6.4 with java/jdbc 1.2.1.
>
> Any ideas on what it means? I can't seem to find documentation on this

> particular exception anywhere? Thanks,
>
> Eric

> INSERT INTO bad_urls(ID,DATA,ATTEMPTS,REASON) VALUES

(3376,'http://www.oit.itd.umich.edu/projects/adw2k/chordata/aves.html',0
,'Unknown
> Host')
>
> java.sql.SQLException: results returned
>    at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
>    at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
>    at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
>    at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
>    at java.sql.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:82)
>    at postgresql.Statement.executeUpdate(Compiled Code)
>    at postgresql.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Compiled Code)
>    at InsertError.record(Compiled Code)
>    at InsertError.record(Compiled Code)
>    at wbCheckUrl$CheckThread.run(Compiled Code)

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster