vacuumdb and pg_dump are not running under cron

От Jeff Lu
Тема vacuumdb and pg_dump are not running under cron
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I set up a cron job to run vacuumdb and pg_dump periodically but they are not being run under cron.  Under command line they worked fine.

At first I thought the cron didn't get executed at all so I added shutdown to in my cron file:

9 12 * * * vacuumdb --username=jeff -h localhost jeffdb
9 12 * * * pg_dump --username=jeff jeffdb
> /c/progra~1/apache~1/apache/intrapos/database/intrapos_shdw.dat
9 12 * * * pg_ctl stop -m fast
9 12 * * * shutdown --force --shutdown 10

The system got shutdown but the database didn't get stopped, vaccumdb and pg_dump did not get executed

Can someone tell me why that is?

Thank you
-Jeff