Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...
Дата
Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-committers

I don't see your commit message yet.

Anyway I I'm not completely agree with your proposal or patch.
Different from you, I'm far from full time developper and I haven't
have much time to check your proposal or patch.
Is it wrong to believe I have a right to conitune the discussion ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue