Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report

От Bryan White
Тема Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> What does EXPLAIN tell you about how the queries are being executed?
> Do you by any chance have the 6.5.3 system still available to compare
> its EXPLAIN output?

I can shuffle directories and reload under 6.5.3 but I need to wait until
todays run of the report finishes.  I got bit by the change in the default
date format and had to run it again.  As it is I won't be able to do this
until the morning.

Сообщение: Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report
Сообщение: Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report