ERROR: plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc failed -- Why?

От zivit
Тема ERROR: plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc failed -- Why?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
We have the following problem on executing trigger: ERROR: plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc failed.
We did 'createlang plpgsql' to our database, and then created function and trigger.
The creations of function and respective trigger  were successfully be done.
On executing query that run the trigger with its function, the above error is appeared.
What to do? Why we got this error?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Zivit Botushansky

Congruency Ltd.
3 Magshimim St., Kiriat Matalon, POB. 7813
Petah-Tikva 49170, Israel
Email:  zivit@congruency.com
Phone:  +972-3-9240204 (ext:229)
Fax  :  +972-3-9210757
web : www.congruency.com

Сообщение: Re: Yikes! Bitten by line length?
Сообщение: Re: Yikes! Bitten by line length?