Re: Problems with CREATE AGGREGATE and user defined state type.

От Aftab Alam
Тема Re: Problems with CREATE AGGREGATE and user defined state type.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
delete my email from the list

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Magnus Jonsson
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:39 PM
To: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: [HACKERS] Problems with CREATE AGGREGATE and user defined state
type.

Hello,

I discoverd what seems to be a bug in postgresql 7.4.12 (also on
7.4.7).

I have an example located at http://foo.fot.nu/psql/ with a simple
example that delevers the correct result on 8.1 (tested by some nice
person at #postgresql).

It seems like the state variable is reseted every time a new
grouped value pops up.

/M

--
Magnus Jonsson <bigfoot@acc.umu.se>
I'm here looking for an answer, but I'm not sure about the question...

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq