Re: How would i do this?

От Andrew Snow
Тема Re: How would i do this?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You'll probably end up forgetting what you know about arrays: I
recommend a read through this to get a quick understanding of how things
are done in the RDBMS world:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:-Y8EjJKZgKk:w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sq
ltut.html&hl=en#Joins

(original site seems to have vanished)

Once you have a handle on that, read the PostgreSQL docs for
primary/foreign keys and referential integrity.

Hope that helps

- Andrew