Re: entity-relationship diagram software

От Graeme Merrall
Тема Re: entity-relationship diagram software
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Does anyone know of any good package for Linux for assisting with database
> design?  I'd like to find a program that can be used to create/manipulate
> entity-relationship diagrams.  It would be nice bonus if one could also
output
> the postgresql sql schemas from it.
Something like Dia would do the job which I've got as part of the
helix-desktop install (http://www.helixcode.com), or from the homepage at
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/
Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
 Graeme

От: "Robert B. Easter"
Сообщение: entity-relationship diagram software
От: Paulo Jan
Сообщение: pg_operator corrupted... Any ideas?