Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Дата
Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-www

'k, here are the list owners ... lists not listed default to me .. a few lists
aren't active anymore, so trim accordingly:

configset pgsql-advocacy owners <<ENDAAB
josh@agliodbs.com
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-de-allgemein owners <<ENDAAB
peter_e@gmx.net
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-es-ayuda owners <<ENDAAB
"Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-fr-generale owners <<ENDAAB
fsuter@cobweb.ch
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-hackers-win32 owners <<ENDAAB
pgman@candle.pha.pa.us
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-jdbc owners <<ENDAAB
books@ejurka.com
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-nl-algemeen owners <<ENDAAB
pgdev@xs4all.nl
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-performance owners <<ENDAAB
josh@agliodbs.com
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-ru-general owners <<ENDAAB
mokhov@cs.concordia.ca
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-slavestothewww owners <<ENDAAB
dpage@postgresql.org
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-slony2 owners <<ENDAAB
JanWieck@yahoo.com
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-students owners <<ENDAAB
josh@agliodbs.com
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-techdocs owners <<ENDAAB
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-tr-genel owners <<ENDAAB
devrim@gunduz.org
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-www owners <<ENDAAB
dpage@postgresql.org
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-www-advocacy owners <<ENDAAB
pgman@candle.pha.pa.us
ENDAAB

configset pgsql-www-jobs owners <<ENDAAB
lists@natserv.com
ENDAAB

- --On Saturday, April 14, 2007 17:41:11 +0200 Magnus Hagander
<magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you provide pmt with a list of lists that have owners other than
>>> yourself?
>>
>> Even better would be a *complete* contact list of people who have access
>> to what with the mailing lists.
>
> That's what I'm trying for here, one piece at a time.
>
> //Magnus

- ----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: