Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL programmer

От Dr. Kurt Hoffmann
Тема Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL programmer
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

We want to offer a position (2-years) to a highly motivated programmer to join our team at the Aachen University (RWTH-Aachen, Germany) for a project in the life-science area and are looking for a person:

- familiar with PostgreSQL,

- experienced and with a strong background in scripting languages (esp. Python and/or Perl),

- proficient in C/C++,

- possess basics of experimental design and/or AI concepts,

- basics in image analysis,

- and basics of grid computing (Globus Toolkit)

If you want to work within a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team in close relation to industry at our university site in Aachen, then I would be happy to here from you.

Contact:

Kurt Hoffmann

Inst. Molec. Biotechn.

Aachen University

hoffmann@molbiotech.rwth-aachen.de

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: